We deliver pump and motor solutions for our Industrial, Domestic and Marine customers.
"Our knowledgeable team provide a complete solution to your pumping and motor problems at very competitive prices."
We do our best to identify and find water using water dowsing when we drill on your land. We have our own drilling rig so we can take care of the whole process from start to finish; from drilling the initial borehole right through to providing a pressure water system and filtration to provide wholesome water fit for drinking which complies with all the latest rules and regulations.
- The installation will be repaid in a very short time of use, saving you money for years to come
- We do submersible pumps, pressure valves, storage pumps and more!
- Boreholes add value to your home / property
- We are transparent about our pricing and costs
Pumps and Motors
Although we live in a disposable society we are great believers in repairing pumps and motors where possible and economically viable, rather than adding to landfill waste. We avoid using cheap plastic disposable pumps preferring to use quality repairable products where possible. We use cutting edge technology in our installations to not only provide wholesome water but also to ensure that the power consumption of the systems we use is as efficient as possible to protect your pumping equipment .
- We repair and replace pumps and motors
- We are the leading installer of water pumps and motors for both clean water and sewage and waste
- We install new pumps and repair ones that still have life in them
- We offer solar powered pumping solutions
- We sell and install various types of domestic and industrial pumps
- Our team of experts are on hand to fit the right one for you
Clean and Foul Water
- A number of bacterial and PH tests need to be completed to ensure your water is suitable for drinking.
- We do a number of water quality tests for water including:
- pH correction
- Iron & Manganese removal
- Ultraviolet strilisation
- Debris filtration
- Water softening
- and much more
- Water quality is essential to different types of industries and activities.
A regular annual service ensures your water remains wholesome, your pumping equipment remains in good working order and to identify any potential issues that may occur in the next 12 months. We also provide free advice when capacity allows, but would hope that we will then be used to satisfy our customers water and sewerage requirements.
Parts and Accessories
Chenpump’s knowledge in the field of pumps and pump repairs has provided a wealth of experience in the sourcing of pump spares and accessories. Chenpump stock a vast range of industrial, domestic, marine and water treatment spares on the shelf.
Chenpump’s major stock holding commitment includes the South West’s largest array of Jabsco marine and industrial parts, Desmi and Gilkes marine pump spares and plethora of Grundfos, Lowara, K & R, Stork, Stuart Turner and Mono.
Chenpump also holds a large quantity and selection of Plasson alkathene pipefittings together with an ever-expanding selection of bronze valves and fittings.
Pump parts and accessories in the South West.
Chenpump stock a vast range of industrial, domestic, marine and water treatment spares on the shelf.